Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just Clog About It

This is going to be one of the last posts before I head off to my grandma's. I might have time to blog tomorrow but I'm not sure. :) Crossies! Oh, and don't forget to enter my contest! The final day to enter is coming up.

I don't know what kind of posts I'll be doing at my grandma's but we'll see. Sooo excited! :D

Um. Let's see what else to talk about...I'm packing right now. But I decided to take a break. I hate packing and un-packing. Its so tedious and frankly, its a little boring. Blogging is so much fun. Okay, I heard that next's week's episode of Pretty Little Liars is the season finale. Is that true?

If so, then I have to say..."It JUST started!" Why is the season finale already happening? I've become obsessed with this show. Is there a cool name for fans of PLL like Gleeks are Glee fans? Comment below!

Okay here's Miley Cryus rocking her clogs. I don't own any clogs but I think the right girl with the right pair of clogs can look amazing. Stunning! And I believe that Miley is the right girl and the clogs she's wearing are perfecto. :)


In New York City
Wearing: Balenciaga Giant Pompon Bag, Topshop Cashmere Top, Medium-Wash Skinny Jeans, Striped Black-Grey-White Cardigan, and Topshop Prima Sling Clogs.


At LAX Airport
Wearing: Balenciaga Giant Pompon Bag, Topshop Boutique Cashmere Top, Topshop Prima Sling Clogs, Plaid Button-Up Long Sleeved T-Shirt, and Medium Wash Jeans.



 
At LAX Airport
Wearing: Gievenchy Large Elschia Bag, Ray Ban Sunglasses, Jet by John Eshaya Anchor Skinny Jeans, Topshop Scoop Tank, Multiple Silver Bangles, Black and Yellow Scarf, Slouchy Black Cardigan, and Brown Belt.


Oh, ran two miles today. So exhausting!! I've been training for XC season. Um...just to give myself a refrence what is your two mile time? :) I want to know how slow I am. Have a great Wednesday! Bye.