Friday, July 9, 2010

Say Goodbye.

The Hills is coming to an end. Next Tuesday, I believe, is the last epsiode. Ever since Lauren left I have not watched like I used to. I mean I'll sneak a peak if there's nothing on TV and to be perfectly honest day time television doesn't have the best programming if you're not into HSN, judge shows, or Jerry Springer. :)

The weather is still in the 90's where I live. Ugh. I hate being this warm. Its a challenge just trying to stay hydrated. :) What's the weather like where you live? I skipped tennis today because I almost died yesterday. The head guy is trying to run us into the ground and he's like, "What're you going to do when you're tired in your third set? Are you just going to go home?"

I think the heat makes him cranky. He's normally a lot nicer. Just saying. :) Hot weather just makes me lethargic. I want to sit around and doing nothing. Kind of like what my cats are doing right now. They're all just flopped on the ground. So cute!

Well, due partly to my lethargic-ness [i don't think that's a word] and partly due to the fact that I'm going to start on my summer assignments for school [booo!] I've decided to do an "I love my..." post. They're my favorite.

So enjoy Lauren Conrad and her Miu Miu Double Cross Platform Sandals. I already did a post about these shoes but she had soo many cute outfits that I decided to two.

"L.A. Candy" Signing in Austin, Texas.
Wearing Miu Miu Double Cross Platform Sandals, Linea Pelle Vintage Belt, and Lorrick Nikki Dress.



Shopping at Confederacy
Wearing: Miu Miu Double Cross Platform Sandal, Jennifer Zeuner Large Intial Necklace, Members Only Liquid Leggings, Elizabeth and James Cohen Shirt, and Rebecca Minkoff Studded Clutch.



Luau
Wearing Miu Miu Double Cross Platform Sandals, Chanel Jumbo Classic Bag, Jennifer Zeuner Large Initial Necklace, Theory Gabe B Taylor Jacket, Floral Mini Skirt, and Simple Black Tank.

Today is going to be a work day. I can feel it. :( But I'm to reverse my procrastination ways. I was literally doing all my summer assignments at the last minute last year. I think I turned in my History thing two days late because I read the date wrong. Ooops!

That's not going to happen this year. Happy summer! :) Bye.