Monday, July 26, 2010

You Make Me Laugh! XD

Today's blog post has nothing to do with fashion. :) But I was watching a ton of YouTube vides yesterday. And I was watching What The Buck. If you don't know who Michael Buckley is [and I'm pretty sure a lot of you do] I think he is so, so funny!

I really like his movie reviews. Especially when he talked about the Eclipse movie. Click here for the link. If you haven't seen Eclipse then don't go and watch it. He gives you an entire synopsis of the movie but he says it in a way that is ten times funnier than the actual movie. There were a few inappropriate jokes but that didn't bother me.

Ginger down. Ginger down! :) Oh, Michael Buckley. You make me laugh.

Okay. I thought I'd share that with you guys. I spent the entire day re-watching his videos and laughing my butt off [okay, maybe not the whole day but a good few hours].

And in honor of his funny video I decided to share my Eclipse Polyvore with you guys. I made it before Eclipse actually came out and I'm sharing it with you guys now. :) Enjoy. I know that I just posted another Polyvore a few days ago but...I decided to do it again. Sorry!

Does this make me a dork, but I really want that Team Jacob tee! Oh, no! I really am a dork. :/ Better to know now than find out later, right? :)

I was thinking about doing a closet tour. What do you guys think? Do you want to see what my closet looks like? Comment below! And be sure to enter my giveaway if you haven't. Win $200 Target Gift Card! :)