Sunday, July 25, 2010

Small Update!!

Hey, girlies! :) I'm super thrilled to be telling you guys this. I've gotten a Twitter. Well, I've had one for a couple months but then I just didn't get into it and I just let it fall by the way-side. I'm sorry. But its not like I had any followers or anything...

Anyway, I also created a Facebook account. :) I have one but I can't seem to access it anymore. I'm not quite sure what's going on but my addiction to Facebook wouldn't let me wait another two weeks without an account. My addiction seems to be getting wrose, don't you think?

Umm...become my friend, please? Because since I just created it this morning no one has responded to my friend requests. So I'm a loner loser with zero friends. Yes, feel sorry for me. :) But it would make my day if you extended the Facebook hand of friendship my way.

Just search for Lane Newlin. I'm the second one from the top. :) The one with the pink flower is the account I talked about above!

I'll also post pics about my life and stuff like that. Well, I hope you guys are having a great summer so far! Oh, don't forget to enter my giveaway. Win a $200 Target Gift Card. :D