Tuesday, July 6, 2010

June Favorites!

It's time for June Favorites! :) Yay! Not only is it my birthday month but its also the month that I got out of school for summer break. What's not to love about June? Hmm...nothing?

I haven't done my favorites for the last two months...I think...and for that I'm sorry. :) But I guess that means that this months favorites will be thrice as amazing, right?

Okay, let's get started.

1. Remember Me on BluRay
 This is such a good movie! It's not my favorite movie of all time but I loved it when I saw it. I even talked about it my Break Up the Dark post. That was three months ago and I still love it! :) I'm not a huge Robert Pattinson fan but I think he was fantastic in this movie. Why don't you watch it and see for yourself? Get some tissues, you're going to need them.

2. Too Faced Pink Leopard
This bronzor gives an amazing tan look to my face. I think its my second favorite product of all time behind Nars' Orgasm. But I wear Pink Leopard in the summer while I wear Nars' Orgasm almost non-stop  during the school year. I'm a creature of habit. But the mini size is perfect.

I can take with me in my purse, no problem. I also love the fact it has a mirror. I cannot say enough good things about this prodcut. Its totally worth the money. :)


3. OPI Strawberry Margarita/ Hot & Spicy
These are the perfect summer nail colors. They're fun and flirty. I actually I Hot & Spicy on my toes right now. My nails are clear at the moment but just because I'm too lazy to paint them. :) My sister got her nails painted with Strawberry Margarita when she and my mom got manicures. And when I saw this color on her nails I fell in love. Its a beautiful, medium pink.

But to be hoenst, if I had to buy only one. I perfer Hot & Spicy. I feel that its a bit more summer-y. It was in the recent Hong Kong Collection. And considering how many times I'll use this color this summer, it was deffaintely worth the money. But I completely recommend both. It just depends on what you're looking for.


4. Revlon's Lipstick in Peach & MAC's Dazzleglass in Moth to Flame

This is this month favorite lip combo. I love the idea about mixing the cheap and expensive. Its not about who can spend the most on makeup but rather who can find the best deals. The most expensive prodcut is not neccesarily the best. :) And Revlon's lipsticks are creamy and have amazing pigment. Plus, they're only eight dollars. Amazing deal in my opinion. And the packaging is adorable.

During school I don't like to wear chunky-chunky glitter on my lips. I think its a bit much. But I adore wearing Dazzleglasses in the summer. The sun looks beautiful reflecting off the glitter. I'm really excited to try MAC's Superglass. If you have, please leave your opinions in the comments.


 5. American Eagle Drapey Vest
 I just bought this at American Eagle like a week or two ago. So they should still be in stock but I couldn't find it on the website. Gur. So frustrating. :) But they had a few other cute "vest-igans". That's what my sister calls them. They're like a slash between a cardigan and a vest. I love wearing these during summer. Make a tee and shorts instantly chic-er by adding one of these. Or at least that's what I do.

Okay, those are my June faves. This month I found it really easy. Normally I have so much stuff and then I edit like crazy. I try to keep it under seven things. I hate it when people post blogs that seem to never end. No, I do not need to read about you must-have thirty items for June.

The first ten were cool but I just skimmed over the last twenty. I try to keep my blogs short and sweet. Hopefully, I'm succeeding...

Oh, and I have an announcement. I'll elabroate more tomorrow but from now until July 30th any reader of Viva La Fashion can get 15% off any purchase from LuLu's. :) It is one of my top five favorite clothing stores. I'm beyond thrilled!

I'll take to you guys later. Happy July! :D