Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Elephant Love Medley

Warning! Warning! Absolutely random blog ahead. Continue reading but know that you've been warned. ;D

Okay, to start off my random blog I'll start with a topic close to my heart. Coldplay! Of course.

I saw the picture above on Coldplay's offical website and I fell in love. By the way, I'm a huge Coldplay fan. :) I love their music. And they're one of the few bands that I actually like. Normally I just like one song but not the band. You know what I mean?

I love Clocks, Viva La Vida, Yellow, and Green Eyes! Sigh. I mean how can you not? <3

But the reason I love this piece so much is because it sort of reminds me of Moulin Rouge! Its the bright red in contrast with the neutral background. The couple is adorable. I like to think its Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman. The actual artist would probably cringe if they ever read what I was saying but this is just my interpretation of the piece.

Moulin Rouge is amazing movie but I wouldn't advise watching it if you are prone to seizures. Its a visual roller coaster to say the least. :) If you only listen to one song off the soundtrack it has to be the Elephant Love Medley. The song makes me smile every time. Its a combination of all these loves songs to make one fantastic melody.

Moving on to another completely random topic. But what to talk about? Hmmm...I know! I might be going to California this summer to visit my cousins. I'm so excited but I'm trying not to get my hopes up because it's not a set plan. It's still in the "wouldn't it be nice?" stage.

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed! :) Do any of you guys live in California? What should I do when I go there?  **End of random blog**

Hope it wasn't too boring. :) I have a special blog for tomorrow. Be sure to check back. I'm thinking it might be a giveaway... :D Bye!