Sunday, July 11, 2010

Versatility is the Spice of Life

Hola. :)

Another long day--its super hot where I live. I'm not used to living in 80 degree weather. And I need to remember to wear sunscreen. I'm horrible. Well, I remember to put it on but I never remember to reapply. That's just as important.

Well, I was tagged by the wonderful writer of sketchbook six. :) I love tags. That's probably why I do them all the time. If I ever go into over tag mode--just tell me.

Okay, I have to post the award and then list seven random fact about me [that'll be hard]. Then I pass it on.


Okay...now I have to list random facts. I never know what to write and what constitues as random. Hmmm....

1. I'm a dedicated farmer--sort of. I have a little vegetable garden in my yard and I love it! :) I water it everyday and I'm impatiently waiting for the veggies to start and appear.

2. I'm sunburned right now. [it hurts really bad!]

3. I love watching teen-drama shows [ex. Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, Make It Or Break It, Glee]

4. Next week I'm going to start volunteering at my local animal hospital. My dad won't let me get a dog and this is the chance to get to see some. :)

5. My room is an ugly sea foam green color. I need to paint it.

6. During the school year, my friend and I have a system where each person will buy a pack of gum from Costco and then they'll provide the gum until the pack runs out. Then its the other person's turn.

7. I like to have a clean room but I'm hardly ever motivated enough to actually clean it. A lot of times my mother needs to intervene and tell me to get moving.

Umm...that's it! :) I have to go swimming with my sister and so I'll see you guys later. Bye.

Oh, I tag everyone who wants to do this! Comment below if you're doing it. I'm really nosey.