Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Standout

Is it Blake or the people at Gossip Girl? I don't know many women who could pull off Joie Pleated Silk Tank in Orange, Matthew Williamson Antique Beaded Vest, Chanel Flower Chain Necklace, and Bottega Veneta Ostrich Bag.

In this picture she just seems to standout in the crowd. Maybe its because her legs are so long. Idk. :)

I was just browsing through pictures to get inspiration and I saw this picture. I really didn't have much to talk about so....I just posted it and figured I could go off on some random tangent as the second part of my post.

How do you guys get inspiration?

At this moment, as I'm writing this I'm catching up on my episodes of Greek. Its a cute show. I mean its not The Vampire Diaries or Glee but I can't have it all. I didn't get into this show until about two weeks ago and it seems like I've been watching it non-stop.

Rusty is cute with his adorable dorky smile and hair. Casey has the dilemma that most girl could only wish they had. But the Cappie-Evan problem is so hard. One moment I think Evan is a pig and the next Cappie is a jerk. I'm so confused! Hahahahaha. :)

Why are dorks so cute on TV but not in real life? Don't forget to check out my giveaway! Please Comment and Follow! :D