Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Short and Sweet

The time is almsot here. Yes! Of course I mean summer/spring. And what better way to celebrate than by breaking out your demin cutoffs? Okay, its still pretty chilly where I live and so I know I'll have to suffer through a few more weeks of wet and cold  before I can wear anything even resembling spring wear.

But the celebs have started sporting their warmer clothes and so it is only a matter of time before I can too! I'm trying to stay positive here. :) I have to stay positive. I am sick of cold weather! Still staying positive. :) Hahahaha.

Here are some celebs rocking the most baisc summer necessity. The always cute, denim shorts. :)

Nicole Richie Out in Santa Monica. Wearing Havaianas Top Flip Flops, Ray Ban 3214
Semi-Rimless Avaitor Sunglasses, Light Wash Denim Cutoffs, Simple Grey Shirt, and
Creme Jacket with Ethnic Detailing.


Ashley Tisdale Leaving Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Wearing Ray Ban Wayfarers,
Ambercrombie & Fitch Metal Embellished Leather Treads, Siwy Camilla Shorts,
 and Jet by John EshayaSurf Buddha Pullover Sweatshirt.


Miley Cyrus Out in Malibu. Wearing Miley Cyrus & Max Azria Destressed
Denim Shorts, All Saints Damisi Boots, and Grey Sweatshirt with Faded
 Skull Design

Hey. Don't you wish that your school had a man choir? :) Doesn't that sound amazing? A bunch of guys getting together to sing. I love it when a guy can sing. Don't most girls love to be serenaded?

Here's a high school club from Washington State and they're singing, I Gotta Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas. I think the guy who beat-boxes is so cool! Click here to check it out. :)

I know that they're probably not professionals but I love their dance moves! Anyway, I thought it was cool so I shared it with you guys. :)

What is the one thing you absolutely love about summer/spring? Please Comment!! :D