Saturday, March 20, 2010

P.S. The Bird Bites

Good Evening. Happy Saturday! How's your weekend going so far?

Right now I'm watching the Harry Potter marathon on ABC Family. I know, its a Saturday night and all I have planned is blogging and watching tv. I lead an action packed life of excitment. Note my sarcasm. Oh, does anyone know which Harry Potter movie this quote is from? "P. S. The Bird Bites"

If you want to know the answer just click here.

I have recently started playing around with polyvore. I know, I know I am so behind the power curb. :) Oh, well. I tried to play around with it before but they always turned out really, really ugly. :) Oh, well. I'm not an artist by any stretch of the imagination.

I tried again today and I managed to create something that was not incredible ugly. Hahaha. :) Here's a link to the polyvore website with a list of all the products I used in my set below. Its nothing fancy but I'm still learning, give me time.
__

Going to go see Remember Me tomorrow! Yay! :) I'm not a big Robert Pattinson fan. I mean he looks okay once he's washed/brushed his hair, not that that happens very often. Hahaha. New Moon is out on dvd and I'm really excited.

Compared to Twilight it was a much better movie. Maybe its because Robert Pattinson wasn't in it...are you seeing what I'm seeing? Okay, I'm just kidding, sort of. :) I'm going because my friend is a huge Robert Pattinson fan and the movie looks kind of interesting. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Went to Wal-mart and sister picked up the new Teen Vogue with Miley Cyrus on the cover. On March 31st, I am so going to see The Last Song. It looks soooo good. And the guy who plays opposite Miley Cyrus isn't bad to look at. :)

Okay, I'm wrapping this blog up because I have nothing else to talk about it. Bye. Have a great weekend.