Sunday, March 21, 2010

Break Up the Dark

See:Remember Me
Okay. I know I told you guys in an earlier post that I was going to see this movie and going into the thing I was sure that I would absolutely hate it. But it caught me by suprise I actually enjoyed the story and complex characters that were thrown into the story. The begining was a little slow (just give it time) but the end was amazing. I didn't see it coming and it was just a really powerful movie. I was pleasantly surprised. :)


Read:The Van Alen Legacy
Over the winter break I literally devoured the Blue Bloods book series. But I'm still not quite sure how I missed the fact that there was a fourth book in the series. Some times I'm so oblivious to the things around me. This book is a mix of Gossip Girl and Twilight with a lot of action adventure thrown in there. I know that's a lot of stuff to shove into one book but somehow Melissa de la Cruz manages to do it effortlessly. I really recommed this book even if you don't like vampire books. It's an amazing read.


Watch:90210
I'm a huge fan of Gossip Girl. Which probably comes as no surprise to the people who've read my blog in the past. :) But I also really like to watch 90210. Its a fun show with witty dailouge and can you really get enough of popular rich kids and their drama? I don't think so. :) You watch this show on The CW on Tuesday at 8/7c. Enjoy! :)


Wear:AE Sequin Embellished Tank
I must confess. I love the look of this shirt and lately I become very fond of sequins. :) I don't know what it is (maybe its the twelve-year-old in me) but right now I'm absolutely in love with most things that sparkles. Sequin is adorable and it will trasnition effortlessly into spring. Its time to exercise your right to bare arms and show off your shoulders. I know I can't wait for summer to just get here already. Imagine how cute this shirt would look with basic denim cut offs. :) Sigh.


Tomorrow is Monday. Ugh. Ugh. :/ Don't forget to check out my giveaway and enter! :D What are you seeing, watching, reading, or wearing this week? :) Please Comment and Follow!