Wednesday, March 17, 2010

You Are the Thunder

Fun tag time. Yay! Just got my butt kicked at tennis practice today. Way too much running. Gosh, if I wanted to run so much I'd have joined track. Jeez. :)

I saw this tag on Hope's blog, A Day in the Random Life of a Random World. She didn't exactly tag me but I saw it and I kind of tagged myself. I hope you don't mind. :)

Here it goes:

If I were a gemstone, I'd be a diamond.

If I were a scent, I would be Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy.

If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be a pair of converse. Preferably blue or black.

If I were the weather, I'd be lightly snowing.

If I were a facial expression, I'd be laughing.

If I were a car, I'd be a  blue Honda Civic. :)

If I were a time of day, I'd be midnight.

If were a month, I'd be June or December.

If I were a place, I'd be my home.

If I were a liquid, I'd be milk or a Hawaiin Sun.

If I were a taste, I'd be sugary sweet!

If I were a sea animal, I’d be a starfish.

.If I were a food, I’d be spam musubi. Yum!

If I were a color, I'd be purple.

.If I were a musical instrument, I would be a bassoon.

If I were a flower, I’d be a rose.

If I were a song, I’d be an up beat song people could dance to.

If I were a planet, I’d be Pluto. And yes, I still consider it a planet!

If I were an object, I would be a tennis ball.

If I were a fruit, I'd be a apple.

If I were a sound, I’d be the sound of a giraffe. Cool, huh?

If I were a day of the week, I’d be Saturday
 
I love tags. They're so much fun! And I tag everyone who wants to do this. It'll be cool to see everyone's responses. :)
 
Today was my sister's first water polo game. She didn't actually play but she was amazing rooting on her team. Go Rams! :)
 
I have over 300 followers! Can you believe that? Oh, its so exciting. :) I can't believe it. I don't remember exactly when it happened but that doesn't mean I'm not overjoyed. In honor of this major accomplishment I'm going to be hosting a giveaway. Check it out! And enter!

Have a nice Wednesday. :)