Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blue Bloods and Burberry

Burberry. Just that word puts a smile on my face. I've only been in a Burberry store once. It was the most inspiring, exciting, and awkward experience of my life. It happened when I was visiting my aunt and she happens to live near a Burberry store. I know she's so lucky! :)

Anyway, I went in and I was in awe. This was the first high end designer store I'd ever been in. So, maybe that's where my love of Burberry stemmed from. :) The only thing I didn't like was the hawk-like woman who insisted of stalking me like a vulture. Sorry about the bird comparison but something about that woman reminded me of a bird....

Here are some of my favorite style icons sporting my favorite brand! :) I really should do more Burberry posts. Hmm... But I think Blake looks stunning in the first pic! Just saying. :)


Black Lively At Burberry Lights Up NYC Nightline. Wearing Burberry Blazer,
Burberry Skirt, Burberry Clutch, and Burberry Ruched Cross Strap Pump.


Blake Lively Shopping in the Meatpacking District in NYC. Wearing Burberry Prorsum
Shearling Coat, Mulberry Bayswater Bag in Chocolate, and Oliver Peoples
Zooey Sunglasses.


Nicky Hilton Shopping in Beverly Hills. Wearing burberry Double-Breasted
Trench Coat, Ray-Ban Wayfarerer Sunglasses, Chanel Patent Ballet Flats, and
Chanel Patent Leather Calfskin Large Shopper Tote Bag.


Kate Beckinsale at the Burberry Store Re-Opening in Beverly Hills. Wearing
Burberry Prorsum Dress, Black Tights, and Mary Jane Heels.

Can you tell I love Burberry? Hmm...I think it's just a tad obvious. Hahaha.

Melissa de la Cruz is one of my favorite authors. She writes The Ashleys Series and the Blue Blood Series. Over winter break I literally was obsessed with the Blue Blood books. :) I went through all four of them in a matter of days. Anyway, I have also fallen in love with reading her blog. She's really funny and has a great sense of humor.

I'm really excited for her next book to come out. And if you read Blue Bloods, I just have to say that I really dislike Jack. He annoys me and Schulyer should end up with Oliver! :) Miny rant over.

Please check out her books. They're really good. Please Comment and Follow! :D