Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What's Your Philosophy?

Here's a review/haul of three of Philosophy's perfumes. I got these a while ago and so I postponed posting about them until I had some time to think about what I wanted to write. I wanted to give each perfume time. I  mean I wasn't sure if my opinion would change over time.

Isn't the title so cute? Falling in Love. Well, I've fallen in love. Pun intended. But its true. I have two backup bottles of this stuff. I know I have a problem. Its called a shopping addiction. :) Anyway, this scent is clean and the website says its for hopeless romantics.


This scent is hard to describe. Hmmm...It's not bad but I'm not in love with it. Its okay. I'll probably use the bottle up but I'm not going to have that smile on my face when I put it on. Its subtle and really hard to smell. But according to the website that's what they were going for. Subtle. In my opinion it's a little too subtle. If I spend this much money on a perfume then I want everyone to be able to smell. Duh! :)


I got this scent but I don't really like it. It smells like my mom. I know that's why you should ask your mother what lotion she uses before you buy something online. Yeah... It smells just like her. It doesn't really smell bad but I don't want to smell like her. Love her to death but I don't. Does that make me a bad person? Needless to say I gave this to her as an early Easter present. :) I know she'll enjoy it.


I bought these perfumes on the Philosophy website. Note to self: don't buy perfumes online. Even if you sister guarentees that they smell amazing and you won't regret buying them. Sigh.

Although I already knew what Falling in Love smelt like. My current bottle was almost gone and so I was just buying a back up for my back up. Like I said I have a problem. But doesn't everyone have that scent (or scents) that you know you will never fall out of love with? I must admit that I'm part of the latter party. :) Perfumes are my addiction.

What's your favorite scent? Plus! Giveaway ends in a couple days! Please Comment and then Follow! :D