Tuesday, March 9, 2010

In Blue Too

This is part two of my cobalt obsession. This color is just so eye catching and just stunning. I'm a huge fan of bright and bold colors. Especially on the red carpet. I really do wish that I had an excuse to wear these dresses. They're all just so stunning.

I'm sorry if you are sick of this color. :) Just bear with me. I'm sure my obsession will end soon. But you have to admit that Rachel looks stunning at Fashion Week. And I'm in love with Ginnifer's hair. It's so chic. :)


Rachel McAdams at the Proenza Schouler Show. Wearing Sleevless Colbalt Blue Dress.


Ginnifer Goodwin at the 2010 Golden Globes. Wearing Vionnet Dress, Brian Atwood
Pumps, Judith Leiber Clutch, and Neil Lance Jewelry.


Natalie Portman at Cinema Society Screening of Brothers. Wearing Cobalt Blue Jason Wu
Dress, Satin Bag, Aldo Peep-Toe Shoes, Tiffany & Co. Jewelery.


Eva Longoria Parker at The Rally for Kids with Cancer Scavenger Cup.
Wearing Cobalt Blue Dress and Taupe Pumps.


Question. Does anyone know why the red carpet is red? This is probably a really lame question but I'm just wondering...
Bummed that the Olympics are over. Ugh. Now how will I spend my nights after tennis practice? Hmmm...maybe I should blog more. :) Sounds like a good idea.

Congrats to all of those great Olympians. :) I'm a big Shaun White and Shani Davis fan. And Lindsey Vonn is amazing! I was watching her when she won her gold medal! :) It was incredible. Especially considering she was still recovering from her injury.

Has anyone heard of the new, well kind of new, single by Selena Gomez of her album Kiss and Tell? It's called Naturally. Imagine my shock when I discovered this song was sort of, kind of catchy. It's like what happened with Miley Cyrus' song, Party in the USA. I didn't want to like it. But it was just...hard not to like it, ya know?

Hahaha. That's what I'm currently blasting on my ipod. What song are you obsessed with? Please, please tell me. I seriously need more music because I fell like I'm listening to the same five songs over, and over again. :) Help me get out of my music funk!