Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pop of Purple

Since I was born in the 90's, I have to admit to a few things. I thought DVD's were a fad when they first came out, I was addicted to Saved By the Bell, and I listened to the Spice Girls. Do you guys remember when you  had to rewind VHS when you wanted to watch them? Do you guys remembered when boy bands and girl power ruled the world?

I loved Spice Girls' songs, Say You'll Be There and Wannabe. Hey, I was a typical girl of the 90's. What can I say?

My posts lately have been seriously nostalgic lately. I think its because this past weekend on the band bus, me and my friends Maddy, Jenny, and Violet started talking about when we'd first met each other. Isn't it crazy to just think about a time when some of the most important people in your life weren't a part of it? In the grand scheme of things Jenny, Maddy, Violet, and I haven't known each other long but I feel completely comfortable with them. :)

Okay, moving away from this. Most of you don't care but this brings me to the post at hand. I really do adore Victoria "Posh" Beckham. I watched her documentary, Victoria Beckham: Coming to America, and it was so funny. Although I do admit she is a little too skinny.

Anyway, this is yet another "I Love My..." posts and it features Victoria and her Hermes Kelly Bag in Raisin.

At the Claridges Hotel in London. Wearing Hermes Kelly Bag, dVb Black Skinny Jeans,
DSquared Patent Peep-toe Lightning Bolt Pumps, and dVb Sunglasses.


At Heathrow Airport. Wearing Hermes Kelly Bag, Dolce and Gabbana Lace Jacket, Christian Louboutin
Platform Patent Pumps, Rolex Day Date Presidential Wristwatch, and dVb Sunglasses.  


At Heathrow Airport. Wearing Hermes Kelly Bag, Balenciaga Coat, Christian Louboutin
Platform Patent Pumps, Rolex Day Date Presidential Wristwatch, and dVb Sunglasses.

I love the color of this bag. Its just gorgeous. :) Purple is my favorite color after all. Her face looks kind of odd in the second picture but I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and I'm blaming it on the lighting. Hahaha. :)

I am a very loyal fan, I've realized. Who were your favorite stars of the 90's and the early 00's?

Tonight we're having Old Spaghetti Factory! That stuff is so good. I always get the White Clam Sauce whenever I go there. Do you guys like Italian food? Its my favorite, tied with Mexican. :)

Please Comment and Follow! :)