Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Waiting on Some Beautiful Boy To...

Another lust list coming at you. :) Spring break is coming up. If I could describe my thoughts about the subject in one word I would say, "Yes!!!"

Can you tell I'm excited? Hmmm...:)

When I started writing my blog post on my Elizabeth and James lust list I knew there were too many lusty objects than I could fit in one blog post without boring 80% of you to death--or worse. So I split it into two parts. Wow, how ingenius of me. These are the EJ casual shoes that I simply drooled over. :)

First. I have to discuss these shoes. Are they not amazing? They are a mix between a ballet flat and sandal. I love 'em! Love! Love! :D I don't think there are enough words to describe how much I want these shoes. They're so different and I don't think I'll be able to find an affordable dupe for these ones. If anyone does know where to get shoes like these--without having to  pay a fortune--please comment!


The color is amazing. The braid detail is gorgeous. And the combonation of the two equals a masterpiece. Okay, maybe I went a little overboard but I'm a girl obsessed with flats and sandals of any kind. I'm kind of a little ungraceful so I'm always that I'll do something in embarassing in heels--like fall. :) So, so cute! These shoes would be the perfect addition to my closet. If only...


Do I even need to explain my thought process? Oh, okay. I will. :) Two words: Stunning Detailing. Okay, I'm done.


The pointed flat is crazy adorable. Doesn't it make you appear thinner? Even if it doesn't, who cares? Its so darn adorable! Hahahaha. And laser cutouts combined with the unique color that would look amazing with a pair of denim cutoffs and a plain white tee equates to a stunning outfit! Sigh. :)


I have recently rediscovered the song, "When You Were Young" by The Killers. Blame my friend May! But its been playing on my itunes as I've written this post. Lalalalaa. If only you could hear me sing. Most of you would die of laughter. :)

But he talks like a gentleman. Like you imagined. When you were young! Can we climb this moutain? I don't know.

That was just me. Just singing. :) Enjoy the rest of your day! Comment! Follow!