Friday, April 15, 2011

Style Highlights: Eva Mendes

Eva Mendes is a Latina bombshell. But she doesn't rest on her good looks alone. No. This girl knows how to put together any outfit with the help of her celebrity stylist, the lovely Ms. Rachel Zoe herself. Which look is your favorite? Leave your thoughts in the comments below!

Eva Mendes in Prada [left] and Zac Posen [right].

Eva looks stunning in green. And although the purple shoes might give the look a sort of eggplant feel...oddly enough, I don't mind. The detailing at the bodice is stunning. Eva paired the look with a printed clutch and kept with her signature hair style--long, loose waves.

This dress is perfection. Zac Posen...sigh. I adore the flutter of the sleeves and the angelic way the gowns sweeps behind her on the floor. The fabric was a splendid choice and the low cut of the gown is a complete contrast to the otherwise innocent feel of the gown. It kept the look fresh and not matronly. Magical.

Eva Mendes in Salvatore Ferragamo [left] and Andrew Gn [right].

At first I was hesitant about this dress. I thought it look a little...messy? But then the longer I looed at it, the more I feel in love. I realized that I'd missed the complexities of this dress. The pruposeful smattering of stripes and colors is really quite gorgeous. Although I don't love the white cinched belt I do think Eva looks stunning. But what else is new?

Can you believe that this gown is velvet and not sequined? I was amazed and part of me still can't believe it. This gown fits Eva like a glove--the tailoring is fantastic--but the simplisity of the entire look is just breath-taking. The first time I saw this look I knew that I was going to blog about it. And that day finally came.

Thank you! Thank you! I'm the luckiest blogger to have such great readers. I'm so thankful for all the people who've stuck with me after all these years. I honestly can't believe its been years. Please don't forget to follow my blog. I'm so grateful.

Photos courtesy of instyle.com