Thursday, April 7, 2011

Top Ten: Taara Jewelry Pieces

Happy Thursday! Today is another top ten posts featuring Taara Jewelry. I hope you enjoy! And note: these are in no particular order. Please tell me which pieces are your favorite in the comments below!










Another top ten...done! For those of you are unfamiliar with Taara Jewelry it is an uber chic business created by a woman named Megha Jain in 2009. She's been running her business for two years now [go Megha] and she is super nice. I happen to own a few of her pieces and I must say they are excellent quality. As much as I love her other pieces, I have to admit that her bracelets are my favorite. They're just so unique...and sparkly. Two things I love when I'm purchasing jewelry.

If you want to check out more of her pieces click here. And don't forget to check out her fan page on Facebook! Thanks for reading and I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye!

Photos are courtesy of Taara Jewelry. I'm being compensated for this post but all the opinions are my own.