Saturday, April 9, 2011

Beaded Silk-Georgette Jacket


I'm obsessed again. And its with something that I'll never be able to afford. Why is that always that case? I imagine throwing this jacket on over a simple dress and skipping out of my door without a second thought. Just looking at arouses images of elegance and sophistication.

Every girl needs a little sparkle in their wardrobe, right? The color might be neutral but the price is sky high. Sigh. I just can't stop looking at it. I nominated this piece at The Shopping Forecast and you can let your voice be heard by clicking here.

The Shopping Forecast is a website I've been working with for the past month or so--I'm even part of The Style Council. It's goal is to allow the masses [you and me] to pick the choices for the season. It's a fashion democracy and your votes count! You can also earn monetary compensation for voting on garments, making outfits, or commenting. How exciting? Please check it out.

Photo courtesy of net-a-porter.com