Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Celebrities Love Monique Lhuillier

Thanks to this post I can now finally spell, Monique Lhuillier. In the past I would always have problems remembering if the 'h' came before the 'u' or how many 'i's are in that word. But I finally have it! In case you didn't know, today's post will be brought to you by Monique Lhuillier. I hope you enjoy!

Olivia Wilde looks like a Princess in this adorable Monqiue Lhuillier ballgown [left]. Ginnifer Goodwin shimmers and shines in this Monique Lhuillier cocktail dress [right].

Kristen Bell in a flapper's inspired Monique Lhuillier fringe and lace dress [left]. Taylor Swift shows off a bit of leg in a bold red Monique Lhuillier gown [right].

Thandie Newton in a floor-sweeping floral Monique Lhuillier gown [left]. Gwyneth Paltrow recieving her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame wearing a simple lace Monique Lhuillier sundress [right].

Thank you for reading. I'm so excited about my newest followers. Please don't forget to check out my second blog! Thank you in advance.

Photos courtesy of instyle.com