Monday, April 18, 2011

Style Highlights: Emma Stone

Emma Stone sparkled as the cheeky red head girl in Easy A. Emma made the not-so-recent transition from a proud ginger to an even prouder blonde for her role in the upcoming Spiderman movie with Andrew Garfield. Am I super nerdy that I'm so excited? Please leave your favorite look in the comments below!

Emma Stone in a plum colored Chanel dress and Ferragmo heels [left]. Emma Stone in a floor sweeping Lanvin gown [right].

Emma looked amazing in this plum dress! I especially love her fringe. I know that not everyone will agree with me but I think this Chanel dress is so unexpected, so chic, so unique. Plus, I have to commend Emma for finding a pair of shoes that match her dress to perfection.

Emma is lovely in Lanvin. I remember seeing this dress on the runway and thinking that it would look stunning on the red carpet and Emma didn't prove me wrong. I adore the faux-bob hairstyle--her makeup is to die for. I also love the fact that Emma didn't try to overwhelm the look with too many accessories. Less is truly more in this situation.

Emma Stone in Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière halter dress [left]. Emma Stone in a belted baby blue Preen cocktail dress and Louboutin heels [right].

I don't know if its just the dress but Emma looks SO tan. I adore the shimmery appearance of the material and how it looks in the long column design. The golden chain around her neck is so chic. I love the Grecian inspired hairstyle and simple makeup. I believe this was the first time I saw Emma's blonde hair and I thought she looked wonderful.

Be brave and embrace the baby blue! Sigh. This outfit was the reason I decided to write this post. I NEEDED to write about this look. There is nothing I would change about this look. I adore the fuchsia lip. I cannot tell you how much I love Emma's fuchsia lip. Perfection!

Thank you guys for reading! Come back tomorrow for more fashion news and obsessions. I'm so grateful. Don't froget to follow and check out my second blog!

Photos courtesy of instyle.com