Thursday, April 14, 2011

Celebrities Love Michael Kors

I have been obsessed with Michael Kors lately. I keep blogging about him and his brilliant work because...well, why not? He is a business veteran that deserves a lot of love from fashionistas like myself. And since I can't actually afford any of his work, I'll be content to just blog about it.

Leighton Meester in a stunning cut-out Michael Kors gown [left]. Debra Messing in a Michael Kors fur vest, simple white button-up shirt, and straight leg khaki pants [right].

Gwyneth Paltrow was perfection in this sparkly and embellished nude Michael Kors gown [left]. Rachel McAdams' complexion came alive in this bold Michael Kors gown [right].

Olivia Wilde sparkled in a stunning floor-sweeping Michael Kors gown [left]. Angie Harmon in an assymetrical purple mini-dress [right].

I think all of these ladies look amazing. Although, I'm a little partial toward Leighton Meester and Gwyneth Paltrow. Both look stunning. Which looks are your favorite? Leave your opinion in the comments!

Thanks for reading. Check out my second blog. And then follow this one! Please?

Photos courtesy of instyle.com