Friday, April 22, 2011

Style Highlights: Anne Hathaway

Today I am inspired by Anne Hathaway's impeccable red-carpet style. She always looks put together and classy. What inspires you? Leave any thoughts in the comments below!

Anne Hathaway in a shimmering dress paired with Briant Atwood heels [left]. Anne Hathaway in lace Valentino cocktail dress [right].

Anne knows how to stand out from a crowd. This sparkly dress could've easily looked like a costume on the wrong actress but Anne's easy confidence makes it a miraculous event not a disaster. She kept it simple with patent leather heels and only a few bangles for accessories.

This is a masterpiece! I love the lace. The fringe. The bow. All of it. Valentino hit it out of the park with this crisp white dress. I'm just speechless. There are no words to describe how much I adore this dress. I want it for my closet...if only I had a place to wear it to.

Anne Hathaway in a crisp white Dolce & Gabbana mini [left]. Anne Hathaway sparkled in a floor-length Girogio Armani Prive gown [right].

I think Anne got a little inspired by the tropical location of her newest film, Rio. The easy lace. The simple braid detail in her hair. The peep-toe shoes. Anne looked like she was ready to head out to the beach as soon as the premiere was finished. She looks flawless.

Anne was one of the best, if not the best, dressed lady of the night at this year's Golden Globes. Her stunning Armani gown stole breaths from the viewers at home and the ones who were lucky enough to see her walking down the red-carpet live. The bronze-y gold color was perfect for her skin tone. And Anne looks confident. She knows she looks amazing and we all agree.

Thanks for reading! Please don't forget to follow! I'm on my way to getting 1,000 followers and I'm so excited. Please don't forget to show a little love to my second blog. Thanks again and I'll see you tomorrow.

Photos courtesy of instyle.com