Saturday, March 26, 2011

Style Highlights: Emma Roberts

Emma Roberts is becoming a fashionista, as well as well known movie star. She hit up shows at both Paris and NY Fashion week and everyone was talking about how effortlessly chic she looked. Which look is your favorite? Please comment below!

Emma Roberts in Michael Kors [left] and Miu Miu [right].

This color looks STUNNING against Emma's skin tone. The pleating is perfection and I adore the retro hemline at Emma's mid-calf. The rest of the look is kept simple with black accessories and nothing more. Emma pulled her hair back but left a simple curl of hair to frame her face.

Sparkle and shine! Emma looks stunning in this cut-out Miu Miu mini. She paired the sparkly dress with unexpected pair of shimmery pink pumps. Remind me of Dorothy's shoes from The Wizard of Oz, but in a different color. So bold. So chic. I adore.

Emma Roberts in Jenny Packham [left] and Chanel [right].

Emma looks sophisticated and sweet in this floor-skimming Jenny Packham gown. This look is all about glitter and glam with its sequins embellishments and low-cutting neckline. She continued on the look of metallics with her stunning over sized clutch and with her grey makeup. So beautiful.

Chanel is always in style. Always. And if this is what Spring 2011 looks like, then I am so excited! Pastels are so beautiful and soft. I love the fringe details on the skirt, at the sleeve, and everywhere! In an effort to keep the look fun Emma paired this flawless dress with modern silver pumps. Simple hair and a chunky clutch completes the look. I love!

Thank you for reading. I'm so grateful to all of my readers. They are the best and I will gladly argue with anyone who says otherwise. I'll be back tomorrow. But until then, please check out my second blog. The number of posts I've published is into the double digits now. So exciting!

Photos courtesy of instyle.com