Friday, March 11, 2011

Today's Inspiration: Vogue

What is more inspirational than the fashion icon that is Vogue? Every little girl knows that magazine. The same goes for all older girls as well. But while the pages inside are stunning pieces of art, people often forget about the cover.

A bit of light reading in bed.

Simply ageless with Starbucks and Vogue.

A perfect evening of fashion, manicures, and technology!

All the magic lies behind these doors. If only.

Are you in Vogue?

Put on your favorite lipstick and shine.

Which picture is your favorite? I'm interested in what inspires you? Pictures? Movies? Celebrity fashion? I want to know. Please don't forget to follow my blog or check out my Facebook fanpage. :) Thank you for reading and I hope you check back in tomorrow.

Pictures courtesy of weheatit.com