Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Red Carpet Alert!: Berry Hues

Berry hues have been all over the red carpet--especially at the Academy Awards. Lovely ladies like Natalie Portman, Nikki Reed, and Emma Stone look fantastic in this very specific shade. Who looks the best? Leave your opinions in the comments!

Natalie Portman in Rodarte gown and Jimmy Choo heels [left]. Freida Pinto in Ferragamo [right].

Nikki Reed in a tiny berry-colored minidress [left]. Emma Stone in Chanel with Ferragmo pumps [right].  

Scarlett Johansson in Dolce & Gabbana [left]. Molly Sims in a Gucci minidress [right]. 

Thank you for reading! Always, it means the world to me. My followers keep my blogging. Don't forget to follow. And if you want to, check out my second blog! I'll see you tomorrow.  

Photos courtesy of instyle.com