Monday, March 7, 2011

Style Highlights: Anna Wintour

Although Anna Wintour needs no introduction, I'm going to write one anyway. Throughout the almost two-year history of my blog, I've barely mentioned her in any of my posts [not on purpose. i promise.] I am actually a little embarassed. She is a fashion icon and this is a fashion blog, ergo I should talk about her more. But never fear. I'm going to be changing my ways starting now.

Anna Wintour with daughter Bee Schaffer in Thankoon [left]. Anna Wintour in Nina Ricci [right].

Anna Wintour in a leopard-print dress with with a cardigan [left]. Anna Wintour in Chanel Haute Couture with daughter Bee Schaffer in Balenciaga [right].

Thank you for reading. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or confusion in the comments below. Please check out my second blog and follow this one through GFF or bloglovin'! Come back tomorrow for more fashion news. Bye!

Photos courtesy of style.com