Saturday, March 5, 2011

Diane von Furstenberg and Friends

Diane von Furstenberg is a woman with lots of connections. Recently I became intrigued by the idea of designers in their off-time. Who do they socialize with? What do they wear? I decided to explore the possibilites in a mini-series of blogs. I hope you enjoy.

Diane von Furstenberg with Jay Fielden and tennis star, Roger Federer [left]. Diane von Fursternberg with Vera Wang [right].

Diane von Furstenberg with Carol Hamilton and Anna Wintour [left]. Diane von Furstenberg with Candy Pratts Price with Barbara Walters [right].

Diane von Furstenberg with Michelle Trachtenberg [left]. Diane von Furstenberg with Ralph Lauren, Ricky Lauren, Donna Karan, and Valentino Garavani [right].

Thank you for reading. I hope that you liked what you saw and decided to follow me through bloglovin' or GFF [links to the right]. And please don't forget to check out my second blog. I try to post three times a week. I'll see you tomorrow!

Photos courtesy of style.com