Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Share the Love

I'm back to share the love! Yay! I think I find these posts one of the hardest to write because...I don't want to leave anyone out! I mean there are so many great posts and videos that I find it terribly difficult to narrow it down to just a few. But I'm going to do my best and give it a go. Enjoy!

Ever wonder why your dog eats its poop? Or what maple syrup urine disease is? Check out this hilarious, yet incredibly informative, video.

A Parisian haul? Yes, please! Check out what Grace from Smile Couture brought back from France.

Learn how to get a braided bun w/ Cup of Jo. And look totally chic.

Val's Polyvore creation is so cute! I want everything.

Want to be a makeup artist but don't know how? Watch and get tips from Lisa Eldridge, an incredibly well-known and respected make-up artist.

How do you bash the winter blahs? Here are some tips from Josie. Enjoy!

Check out these wonderful ladies [and man] because they really are amazing! Like always leave suggestions in the comments below--and yes, self-nominations are accepted. I hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday. Bye!

Photo courtesy of weheartit.com