Sunday, March 27, 2011

Obsessed: Etoile Isabel Marant Sweater


Living in the north does have its advantages. And as much as I moan and complain about the cold weather, I always miss it when summer rolls around. I love layers. I love wrapping my neck in a comfy scarf and tucking my hands into the lined pockets of my jacket.

I have been looking at this Etoile Isabel Marant sweater for days now and I can't seem to fall out of love with it. Oddly, enough it reminds me slightly of the type of sweater Ron Weasley got from his mother in the first Harry Potter movie, but minus the large golden R. Adding a pair of rocker leather shorts is the perfect way to add a bit of edge to an otherwise classic sweater--and keep from looking like you stole the wardrobe of a famous ginger from the wizarding world.

Photo courtesy of net-a-porter.com