Thursday, March 31, 2011

Red Carpet Alert!: Velvet Shoes

Velvet shoes. They seem a like an odd accesory but they're the perfect one. I recently got a pair. But I'm not the only one who's been seem out and about sporting them. Ladies like Jessica Alba and Katy Perry are loving the trend. Do you?

Olivia Palermo in a striped blazer, ruffled white tee, basic black leather shorts, and French Sole velvet flats [left]. Leighton Meester in Elie Saab and velvet shoes [right].

Jessica Alba in a Marc Jacobs mini and Pening Ceremony velvet shoes [left]. Katy Perry in Jenny Packham and fuschia velvet Louboutins [right].

Rosario Dawson in a jewel-toned gown with velvet emerald heels [left] and Drew Barrymore in Catherine Malandrino dress with YSL pumps [right].

Thank you for reading. I'm so thankful for your support. I'm glad that people find my blog interesting. Leave any suggestions in the comments. Be sure to follow my blog! Links are the right-side bar.

Photos courtesy of instyle.com