Monday, March 14, 2011

Style Highlights: Leighton Meester

Leighton Meester star of Gossip Girl and blossoming movie star. She has a unique sense of style that critics either love or hate. This blog post will give you the chance to decide. Do you adore or abhor Leighton's style? Tell me in the comments below!

Leighton Meester in Missoni [left] and in a simple black Versus minidress [right].

Seeing Leighton in this Missoni dress and cardigan made me fall in love with the brand all over again. No lie! She looks comfy and warm and comfortable in her own skin. Sometimes I see her on the red carpet and she looks a little out of place but her she looks stunning! I wouldn't change a thing.

This Versus mini is so adorable. Its structured cut makes it fashion while its monochromatic fabric makes if very main-stream. Leighton's hair looks so healthy and refreshed. And I adore those gemmed heels she's wearing. Have to admit I'm a little jealous.

Leighton Meester in Louis Vuitton [left] and in a Emanuel Ungaro floral minidress [right].

At first I wasn't convinced with this LV gown. I thought it should've skimmed the floor but now I'm completely obsessed with it! The beading and the ombre effect is stunning. Why did I want to change it in the first place? Plus the shoes are so chic peeking out from under the hem. I love.

Not every woman could pull off a sequined floral minidress, but somehow Leighton can. I love the fuschia lip that compliments the red buds on her dress beautifully. The simple strappy heel was genius and keeps the look from being a bit too costume-y.

Thank you for reading, supporting, and following. I'm so excited for some future events and giveaways that I have planned. Please check back tomorrow and I'll see you then! Don't forget to follow!

Photos courtesy of instyle.com