Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Drew Barrymore + YSL Suede Pumps

As I'm writing this I'm watching The Wedding Singer. This movie never fails to make me feel better. I adore Drew's sense of individual style. She doesn't conform to any sort of trends or outside influence and I find that truly inspiring. And her YSL suede pumps are uber versatile.

 
Drew Barrymore visited The Late Show with David Letterman set wearing a Richard Chai top, grey YSL suede pumps, Samantha Wills snake ring, bold chandelear earrings, patent leather belt, and Camilla & Marc Trousers [left].

Drew Barrymore at the set of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart in a striped Alternative Apprel tee, military-inspired button-up tee, Ksubi jeans, grey YSL suede pumps, and a Lucifer vir Honestus ring [right]. 

Drew Barrymore arrived at the set of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart in a bold purple mini skirt, suede YSL pumps, a Lucifer vir Honestus ring, classic black Ray Bans, bold dangling earrings, and a simple grey cotton tanks [left].

Drew Barrymore at the L.A. premiere of Going the Distance in a beautiful gold Catherine Malandrino gown, long golden chandeleir earrings, a black Balmain leather beld with gold details, and grey YSL suede pumps [right].

Thank you for reading! My readers are the best and I'm so glad that you guys come back day after day. Don't forget to click the follow button and check out my second blog.

Photos courtesy of instyle.com