Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Front Row at the Chanel Show

In a moment of inspiration last night, I saw a photo of Alexa Chung at the Chanel Fall 2011 RTW show and immediately decided that I'd have to blog about the show [duh] but also about the ladies that were sitting front row. Which look is your favorite? Leave any thoughts in the comments!

Alexa Chung [left] and Kiko Mizuhara [right] at the 2011 Fall/Winter RTW Chanel show in Paris, France.
__
Leigh Lezark, Jen Brill, Caroline Sieber, and Poppy Delevingne [left] + Emma Roberts [right] at the 2011 Fall RTW Chanel Show in Paris, France.

Duffy [left] and Clemence Poesy [right] at the 2011 Fall/Winter RTW Chanel show in Paris, France.

Marine Vacth [left] and Lily Allen [right] at the 2011 Fall/Winter RTW Chanel show in Paris, France.

I loved Karl Lagerfeld's work this season. Keep your eyes open for an upcoming Top Ten post. Those are some of my favorite to write. Please check out my twitter: @viva_la_fashion! I would be so grateful. And also, don't forget to follow this blog through GFF. Thanks!

Photos courtesy of instyle.co.uk and instyle.com