Sunday, March 20, 2011

More Love & Admiration for Jason Wu

Hello, blogging world. I know that I already posted about my top ten picks from Jason Wu's Fall 2011 RTW collection, but I couldn't stop there. The whole collection was inspiring and beautiful. I wanted to pack every piece into my closet. And so, I'll be sharing another ten looks that I absolutely loved!

Ruby Aldridge [left] and Daria Strokous [right].

Sigrid Agren [left] and Alla Kostromichova [right].

Karmen Pedaru [left] and Chantal Stafford-Abbott [right].

Valerija Kelava [left] and Juju Ivanyuk [right].

Isabella Melo [left] and Jacquelyn Jablonski [right].

Karlie Kloss [left] and Frida Gustavsson [right].

Thank you for reading! I'm so grateful and I hope that you know that. Please follow this blog for updates about when I post. Then check out my second blog. I'll see you guys tomorrow.
Photos courtesy of style.com