Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blunt and Beautiful

Hola! At the moment I should be reviewing for my English Test. (Ugh). But I am participating in a little harmless procrastination. At least I hope its harmless...

Anyway, I first saw Emily Blunt in the movie, The Devil Wears Prada. She was the lovely, yet snooty, British assistant to Miranda Priestley. She was so funny. I absolutely love the part when Anne Hathaway comes in (newly made over) and Emily's character's mouth just drops! :)

Anyway, since the Golden Globes, I have fallen in love with her style. At times its so delicate and girly but then at other times its more harsh and sexy. :)

I was watching the Olympics (pairs figure skating) the other day and I felt the need to be girly, so all the pictures of Emily are very feminine. I love figure skating. My sister used to skate, but then her back started giving her problems so she had to quit, and the only thing she taught me was how to skate backwards. Hahahaha.  :)

But did anyone see Shen and Zhao? Although I love rooting for Americans, I have to give these two credit where credit is deserved. They were amazing. I love watching pairs because its so cool to see two people being totally and completely in sync.

Here are the pics! :)

Russian Premiere of Wolfman. Wearing Sequin Ivory Zuhair Murad Gown and Ivory Ina Soltani Coat.



At the Golden Globes. Wearing Pink Ruffle Tulle Dolce & Gabbana Dress and Ferragamo Clutch.



At the Annual Elle Women Event. Wearing Strapless Nude Dolce & Gabbana Dress.

She's my inspiration for February. :) Well, I'll see you guys later. Who's style are you loveing at the moment?