Thursday, February 11, 2010

Summer With Alice and Olivia

I just got done seeing the previews for The Last Song and I find myself longing for the summer. I long to hear the waves crashing on the beach with the sun's warmth on my back. I want to feel the sand between my toes. Sigh. I cearly don't live by the beach. Plus its so cold where I live, even if there was a beach no one would go swiming anway.

Or at least no sane people would. Well, my longing for summer has transformed into a lusting for Alice + Olivia's summer-y dresses.  They're adorable and if one pairs them with cute tights and a jacket/cardigan they could be put to use during the Winter/Spring.


L: Kaleigh Striped Tank Dress      R: Polka-Dot Trina Tunic


Parker Tank Dress with Open Weave Scarf.


L: Olivia Origami Bustier Dress     R: Taryn Twisted Halter Dress

When will summer get here? Ugh! I just want the school year to end.

It seems like I've been super thristy all day. I mean no matter how many liquids I consume I'm still like super thristy. Its really weird and I don't know whats going on. Hmmm....I don't know.

On a somber note I'd just like to say RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. You were a force in the fashion world and will be missed.
 
Bye ladies.