Monday, February 15, 2010

Miss Knightley

Even though I have zero foot-eye cordination, I fell in love with the movie Bend It Like Beckham. Actually its one of my all time favorites. :)

This was the first time I'd ever seen Keira Knightley in action but it sure wasn't the last time. I loved the first Pirates of the Carribean Movie even if the next two movies were beyond confusing. I just didn't get them.

Anyways, Keira Knightley is the covergirl of Elle magazine and here are some shots from the shoot. :)





Have you guys ever run so hard you thought your lungs would burst and your legs would crumble? I just finished running almost two miles with my friend May, whose on the Cross Country team. I think I've talked about her.

My legs are sore but I guess this is good cross training for tennis season, right? I don't know. Right now I just want some Coldstones and a glass of milk. Wow. :) That was random.

I don't think I've mentioned my obsession with Coldstones in a post. Well, I have a confession. I'm addicted to that stuff. It's just sooo good. I know its horrible for you but...I just can't help myself. I have no self-control. hahahaha. ;)

My favorite is Cake Batter with pie crust and brownies. Yum!

Oh, for those living in the states Happy President's Day!

What's you favorite flavor of ice cream? Please, Please, Please Comment and Follow! I really like hearing, or should I say reading, what you guys have to say! :D Thanks.