Sunday, February 21, 2010

Blast From the Past

When I was little there was no Hannah Montana. No, we had Lizzie McGuire. She wasn't a regular kid by day and a pop star by night. She was just a reuglar girl with a normal family living her semi-normal life.

Wow. It brings back so many memories.

Maybe I've always been a big fan of Hilary's because I grew up watching her. I'm a very loyal fan. She was on the cover of Nylon a few months ago and she was also on Gossip Girl recently. I really liked her character Olivia. Although I really like Dan and Serena together. In my mind they're just meant to be.

Who do you guys like better Dan and Serena or Blair and Chuck? I'm a Chuck and Blair fan myself. They're just so prefect together.


This is definately a trip down memory lane. :) I remember watching That's So Raven, Even Stevens, Cow and Chicken, Rugrats, and CatDog. Jeez. Its been a while. I really used to love Rugrats. It was sucha good show.

The ealry '00 and the 90's were such a great time to be alive. :)

I'm watching the movie The Covenant on my computer. Partially because one of my friends is OBESSED with it and I'm always wondering what the hype is about. I've only gotten through about five minutes and the first five minutes are intense. :) Hahahaha.

Plus Chace Crawford is in it! Yay! And the guy who played Carter Baizen on Gossip Girl. Who knew this movie was so connected to GG? I didn't. :)

Seen any good movies lately? Read any good books lately? I might head over to Borders and Blockbuster later on. I'm really interested in what you guys are watching/reading. :)

Oh. Before I forget, if you are loooking to win a cute headband please head over to Sammi Suits. She's having a 100th post giveaway. That's so exciting. This girl is super sweet, she always leaves the nicest comment. Please check her out. :)

Please Comment and Follow! :D