Saturday, February 6, 2010

Movie in the Making

How well do you know Lauren Conrad? For about a year I was an avid fan of The Hills. It was my favorite reality TV show. Well, until I discovered the amazing-ness of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Oh, those girls are so funny. :)

Anyway, Lauren Conrad is the covergirl for Seventeen Magazine's March issue. She has amazing style and if you've been reading my blog for any length of time you'll know that I simply adore the clothes in her closet. :)

(I need to stop putting smiley faces at the end of every sentence!) :)

Okay, so today I'm a little bored. But I don't have the energy to do anything but sit on my bed and surf the net. I'm exhausted. Note to everyone: running when you're are sick is not a good idea. Thanks a lot Ms. J. She was my tenth grade aerobics teacher and she told me that when you sick and you exercise a ton it sweats the sick out of you.

Well, lets jsut say it doesn't. I thought her statement was weird but I figured I'd give it a shot and I'd also promised my friend May I'd go running with her. Let's just say we didn't get very far before I had to stop or else I'd have knelt down and died.

Here's a clip of Lauren Conrad playing Two Truths and a Lie. It was so cute that I had to give you guys a link to it. I really enjoyed watching it.

Anway in the link she said that her book, L.A. Candy, was being turned into a movie! How exciting is that? I haven't read the book but I'm still excited. She also talked about her new book  Sweet Little Lies. I'm going to borders this weekend to pick it up.

At the same time I'm going to pick up another book,  Brave New World, because of course two days after I place an order for school books, my english teacher assigns a book project.

Yuck! :(   <---Can you tell I'm not happy?

Check out the link and have a great day! Four day weekend is coming up!! yay! :) Isn't it sad that its still the weekend and I'm already waiting for the next weekend to come around? Sad, I know. :)