Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fly Like A Bird

Here's another "I love my..." post featuring Rachel Bilson and her Bird by Juicy Couture Cardigan. She really has amazing style. And Bird by Juicy Couture is an amazing brand. It's much more sophisticated than the hot pink sweat suits Juicy Couture is known for.

Anyway, here are the pics! Enjoy! :D

Out in Hollywood. Wearing Bird by Juicy Couture Moahir Ombre Cardigan, Citizens for
Humanity Avedon Slick Legging Jeans, Unknown Boots, Tee, and Purse.


Shopping at Gelson's Supermarket in Hollywood. Wearing Bird by Juicy Couture Mohair
Ombre Cardigan, 3.1 Philip Lim Edie Bow Studded Bag, Repetto BB Flats, and Ray Ban Wayfarers.


At M Cafe in Hollywood. Wearing Bird by Juicy Couture Mohair
Ombre Cardigan, Paige Premium Skyline Peg Jeans, 3.1 Philip Lim Edie
Bow Studded Bag, and Ray Ban Wayfarers.


The Winter Olympics are here! Yes! :)

I live literally a stones throw away fromt the Olympics and I can't believe I'm not going. I can feel the excitment from all the way down here. But unfortunately my parents don't want to drive up there. Ugh. :/

But I can still watch it on TV. Did anyone see the Korean whipeout that happened during speedskating? That race was sooo intense! I was sure that Apolo was going to lose.

I thought it was really weird (and funny in a politically incorrect way) that the announcer called the three Koreans in the lead, "a wall of Koreans". I mean who comes up with these things?

Anyway, I'm so excited for the Olympics. I'm about to head upstairs and watch it. Also don't be surprised if I talk about it a lot in the coming weeks. After all, I spent all of third period discussing the Olympics and Keeping Up With the Kardashians. My friend, Maddy, has recently become obsessed. :)

Please Comment! :) I love 'em!