Monday, February 1, 2010

Book Haul

This shopping spree started out with pure intentions. I had planned on only buying books for school but then I saw other books and...well, I folded and I asked my mom for them.

Well, let's start with the books I bought for school:

Cracking the AP: United States History Exam. Looks fun, right? Hahaha. Well, the AP exams are in May and I'm already forgetting all the stuff I learned in September and even in December. We did our Mock 80 and I realized that I knew nothing. Nothing! Let's just say I was a little nervous. :)
__
__
Hard Times. Again, this book is for my APUSH class. This class' workload is insane but a apart of me likes it. I mean, I find history fascinating. And I really like learning all of these things. I don't know. :) I guess I'm just a history nerd. But Mr. H said if we read a outside class history-related book and wrote a report we got extra credit. Hey, I have to raise my grade somehow.


Dear John. Finally, books that I might enjoy reading. Most of you might know that I am so excited to see this movie. :) I still haven't decided if I want to read the book before of after. It looks so sad and my friend has already read it and she blew through this book very quickly. I hope its as good as I think it'll be.

The Last Song. This is a book that will be made into a movie. I know I sound like a broken machine but I'm so excited. I loved the Notebook and A Walk To Remember. Nicholas Sparks is amazing. I know that someone will die, I prepared for it. And sometimes I just need a good cry. His books are the ones I turn to.

L.A. Candy. I love Lauren Conrad's style and she was amazing on the hills. I know this book has been out for so long but I just haven't gotten around to reading it or even buying it. I've heard good things and I hope her writing ability is as good or better than her ability to put together an amazing style. :) Her new book came out this month and so if I like this one I will definately check out Sweet Little Lies.

Ok, I know this post wasn't what most people expecting but I'm an avid reader. I mean I spent all winter break just reading book after book. It was a nice change of pace from my hectic school schedule. Weird. I know.

Anyways, if you've read any of these books tell me what you thought. Please Comment and Follow! :D