Monday, February 22, 2010

What a Girl Wants

A girl can dream, can't she? Well, its been a while since I talked about perfume. Perfume is my thrid love, after tennis and fashion. :)

I'm thinking about doing a scent collection post in the next week or two because I got a few things for Christmas and I was really excited. Anyways, since I love scents I always enjoy going to Macy's and perusing through all the prefumes. Even though I always feel awkward when the ladies hover around me constantly asking if they can help me. I know they're just doing their job but if I wanted your help, I would ask. :)

These are some of the scents I would love to get for my birthday! Hint, hint Kiana. (I'm talking to my sister)

My friend May introduced me to Flowerbomb and I'm in love. Have you guys ever smelt it? To me it smells like heaven in a bottle. Okay, maybe that's an exageration but you know what I mean. :)

Sexy Little Things Noir. I've heard really good things about this scent. :) Plus, I think the perfume ball squirter thing (I obviously don't know what its called) is adorable. All of my scents are just have the regular pump and that's it. Even if it didn't smell so good, I would want it just because of the way it looks. :)


Twilight Woods. This isn't on my "I Want" List. I haven't smelt it but I'm curious. I didn't get a chance to smell it the last time I went into Bath and Body Works (maybe because I was frantically searching for a last minute Christmas present for my mom). If you have smelled this. Please tell me your thoughts. I'm really curious. :)

Well, this is my "I Wish" Perfume List. It isn't long. I really wanted to keep it short. :)

Well, since my last post I have been feeling very nostalgic. Most of you probably already know her but did you know that Rachel from The Redhead Fashionista was the first person to comment/follow my blog? I love her "Firday Favorites" posts and she's just an amazing blogger. She also writes the sweetest comments. :)

 If you don't read her blog you need to check her out! Before she commented I was kind of in the "why am I writing a blog phase?" I didn't think anyone was reading it and I thought about deleting this entire thing.

Anway, this is kind of random but thanks Rachel! :D

Tomorrow I get to sleep in and I'm so excited. :) Yay! Please Comment and Follow! :D