Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day and Knightley

Unfortunately Kiera won't be in the next Pirates of the Carribean film tentatively set for May 2011 but she shines in her new film, Never Let Me Go. I'm a huge Kiera fan and I'm so excited for this movie! This film will hopefully help me forget the horrible ending of The Duchess. 

Kiera is one of my all time favorite actress. She has such range, from romantic-dramedy to brilliant period pieces. Plus she was in my favorite love story of all time. Yes, of course I'm talking about Pride and Prejudice. :) While Ms. Knightley is constantly playing women from the past but her sense of style is modern and so beyond.
Just scroll down to see the truth. :)

On the left is Keira in Miu Miu. She looks amazing! You want proof? It took me two minutes to realize that there were ladies printed on her top and puppies on the bottom. I could never pull off a lady-print top but I really adore Miu Miu's bird prints. Especially on navy platform shoes. Those have to be my favorite.

On the right Keira Knightley is wearing Nina Ricci lace minidress. She paired it with a simple black blazer and platforms. Never underestimate a great classic. :) Plus, her short curled bob looks amazing. Why is everyone cutting off their hair? Are you?


 Keira rocks the digital print trend in a floor-length Erdem creation. The color kind of reminds me of the 3D glasses you had to wear in like 2001. Do you remember those? The fit is stunning and I love the way this dress just skims the floor. Its so elegant and sophisticated. Her soft, subtle makeup is also perfection.

Then Keira rocks this sheer Rodarte look while promoting her new film. She normally is so serious in her movies and I love her bright, sunny smile. Beautiful. :) She combines a very, sophisticated top with an A-line blue skirt. So pretty!

Just a little update about my life. I'm going to start preparing for tennis season. I know that it starts in March but I want to play the best that I can. It is my senior year and I know that I'm not good enough to play on the collegiate level so I'm going to make the most of this one. :)

Please remember to become a fan on Facebook and follow on GFF! <3