Friday, October 29, 2010

Rachel Zoe and Friends

Rachel Zoe is pregnant! :) Or at least that's what I heard on E!News. I'm so excited. Rachel, Brad, and Rodger are so fun to watch on The Rachel Zoe Project. Did anyone see the spoof that was featured on one of the later episodes. I love the way she talks. :) Take a look below!


Anyway, to celebrate her rumored pregnancy I thought I'd do a post featuring her and her designer friends. I know. She's such a lucky girl. I wish I could hang out with Marc Jacobs and Nicole Richie.

 Rachel Zoe with Diane von Furstenberg and Marc Jacobs.

Rachel Zoe and Zac Posen.

Rachel and the women of Marchesa, Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig.

Rachel Zoe and fellow Boho Queen, Nicole Richie.

I wish her all the luck in this exciting and life-changing time. :) I think she would be an amazing mother. She just has to slow down. And try to conquer the fashion world at a slower pace. Plus, her children would be the best-dressed children in Hollywood.

Bye! See you guys soon. Um...if you want more Viva la Fashion follow on Facebook or Subscribe through Google Friend Finder! What do you think of Rachel?