Sunday, October 17, 2010

Round and Round

Where have my "I love my..." posts gone? I don't know where they went but they're back! The last time I did one of these was over a month ago. :) These are my favorite posts because they show a piece's versatility.

Today's guest star is Nicole Richie and her Chanel glasses. :)

[L] Chanel Sunglasses, Givenchy Nightengale Bag, Jet by John Eshaya Light Wash Skinny Jeans, Winter Kate Suede Jacket, White Wool Hat, and Teal Scarf. [R] Chanel Sunglasses, Givenchy Nightenglae Bag, Jet by John Eshaya Skinny Jeans, Nude Flats, White Tank, and Winter Kate Buttoned Vest.

[L] Chanel Sunglasses, Black Buttoned-Up Shirt Dress, and Snakeskin Louboutin Heels. [R] Chanel Sunglasses, House of Harlow Booties, Light-Wash Shorts, Sheer Black Tights, Black Tee, Black Cross-Body Bag, and Yellow Printed Kimono.

Nicole has a new book coming out called Priceless. It's the story of a Charlotte Williams as she escapes to New Orleans. After her father pleads guilty to a massive Wall Street fraud Charlotte manages to find allies in the great southern city who help her discover her unique voice.

Are you going to check it out? And also I'm so excited for Lauren Conrad's new style book aptly called Lauren Conrad Style. :) Who are your favorite authors?