Monday, April 26, 2010

Snakes on a Boot, Not on a Plane

Hola, Whitney Port and your super cute Loeffler Randall Matilde Embossed Snakeskin Boots!! :D

Fliming The City. Wearing Loeffler Randall Matilde Embossed Snake Boots, Medium Wash Jeans, Studded Fringe Black Bag, and Grey Jacket.

Out in Soho. Wearing Loeffler Randal Matilde Embossed Snakeskin Boots, Jimmy Choo Jackie Glasses, Rebecca Minkoff Devote Studded Tote, Grey Leggings, and Creame Sweater.

Out in the West Village. Wearing Loeffler Randall Matilde Embossed Snakeskin Boots, Long Black Leather Jacket, Bright Red Clutch, and Grey Cheetah Print Leggings.

Cleaning. Cleaning. And more Cleaning. That is what my day has consisted of. Lucky me, right? :)

Now I'm finally taking a break. Sigh. So tiring. :) I'm too tired to think about something smart or intelligent to write. I had kind of a bad day. Got English essay back. Let's just say it didn't turn out so well...

Did I tell you guys that I sprained my ankle? Yeah...it still hurts but I'm hoping that it heals quickly! :) Crossies! Please answer this one question. Who is your favorite style icon? I really want to know. Comment below! :)