Friday, January 29, 2010

Engineer Boots

Lately Miley Cyrus has been seen around wearing these adrobale Frye Engineer Boots. They seem to add a hard edge to any outfit and Miley makes them work whether she's wearing jeans and leather jacket or a simple black dress with funky tights.

Did I mention that I really like her tights? And her faux fur Michael Kors vest? Simply stunning!
__
In London. Wearing Frye Engineer Boots, Roberto Cavalli Tiresia Cunglasses, Gucci Icon Bit Medium Boston Bag, Michael by Michael Kors Faux Coyote Fur Vest, Citizens of Humanity Shredded Skinny Stretch Jeans.


In New York on Sex & the City Set. Wearing Frye Engineer Boots, American Apparel Cresent Pattern Fishnets, Jimmy Choo Marina Messegner Bag, Unknown Leather Jacket and Black Dress.


Heading to her Hotel in Backpool. Wearing Frye Engineer Boots, Stoney Clover Lane Luck & Love Bracelets, Topshop Leopard Print Faux Fur coat, Giorgio Armani Calf-Chevron Print Tote.

Out in Paris. Wearing Frye Engineer Boots, Roberto Cavalli Tiresia Sunglasses, Giorgio
Armani Calf-Chevron Print Tote, and Doma Cropped Washed Leather Biker Jacket.

Anyway, I was so obsessed with these boots I went online and I tried to find them. And I did! Oh, I was so excited. They're $188 dollars and that's a lot of money. The only way I can get them would be if I saved up my birthday money. Which is about five months away.

I was so bummed! But oh, well. If I don't love them in five months, they probably weren't worth the money anyway. Here's a link to the Frye website and the Frye Engineer Boots in Black.

Apparently this brand was featured in O magazine. So they must be a reputable brand. I mean Oprah doesn't put just anyone in her magazine. :)

Please Comment and Follow!! :D