Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Jump on the Bandwagon



I'm so sorry. But it has finally happened. I'm in love with Twilight. I told myself that it would never happened, no I swore that it would never happen. But it did. And part of me is ashamed but the other part is asking why?


Why should I feel guilty for liking a book series? Before recently, I thought of myself as better than all those screaming girls standing for hours outside of book stores just to get some book about vampires. My thoughts were somewhere along the lines of "really? why vampires?"


But now I understand. :) Twilight: The Movie was no where as good as the book. There really was no comparison. (I know that I've just angered thousands of girls across the nation. I'm sorry but that's just my opinion.)


But that doesn't mean I'm any less excited for New Moon. I'm currently working my way through the third book. I'm so excited. :) Eeek!


I'm sorry for all of you who don't like Twilight. I know this constant talk about it is probably boring and tiresome. I felt the same way until I gave the books a chance.
___
And so with a sigh, I say with great joy: "Yes, I'm one of those crazy girls obsessed with Twilight." And I mean crazy in a totally normal, non-stalkerish way! :)
___
Happy 9-9-09!
___
What do you think of Twilight Mania? Are you excited for November 20th? Please Comment and Follow! :D